UCSF Acceptance letters

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

H20Suga

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone that's already interviewed heard back from UCSF yet? If not, do any of you guys know when they will be sending out acceptance/rejection letters? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

H20Suga said:
Has anyone that's already interviewed heard back from UCSF yet? If not, do any of you guys know when they will be sending out acceptance/rejection letters? Thanks!

I was wondering the same thing.... The only thing I've heard from the school since interviews was an email stating that they're "entering the final evaluation phase of our process," so I guess that should take a few more weeks before anyone hears? Hmmm....?

got mine today. i'm in.

Members don't see this ad :)
tomrocks said:
got mine today. i'm in.

CONGRATS TOMROCKS! I know how excited you must feel bc I'm excited just waiting to hear back from them!

Congratulations!

I just got my acceptance today! I am very excited to join the class 2009.

One arrived earlier today as well! Now, I have to face the tough dilemma of choosing...... :( Congrats to everyone joining the class of 2009!

cjsdca said:
One arrived earlier today as well! Now, I have to face the tough dilemma of choosing...... :( Congrats to everyone joining the class of 2009!

I love the "Hippity Hop" rabbit, cjsdca--very talented :D

Congrats to all those accepted, look forward to hearing how each of you decides! Congrats Tom Rocks!

Congratulations, Camellia and Tomrocks!!! Yay! Phew! Looking forward to meeting everyone this fall... we have some great P2s to follow after, but we P1s will try our best to help you all out!

Relax and ENJOY the summer, and celebrate!

Congratulation. I was wondering when did you guys interview at UCSF?

bhp said:

My interview was scheduled on 02/11 late in the afternoon.

i interviewed the first day, i believe it was the 27th of january.

bhp said:

I interviewed at UCSF on 2/17 in the afternoon and received an acceptance letter a couple of days ago. I won't be going there though, my heart is set on UCSD. I wish those that are still waiting the best of luck. :luck:

Apteka said:
Congratulations, Camellia and Tomrocks!!! Yay! Phew! Looking forward to meeting everyone this fall... we have some great P2s to follow after, but we P1s will try our best to help you all out!

Relax and ENJOY the summer, and celebrate!

Yeah, and for incoming students don't foget to check out one of the best frats on campus, Phi Delta Chi!

http://itsa.ucsf.edu/~phidelt/

Congrats to those who got accepted!!! :)
I just wanted to know if they are still mailing out acceptance letters or for those who havent gotten any response so far are pretty much rejected?

chichan said:
Congrats to those who got accepted!!! :)
I just wanted to know if they are still mailing out acceptance letters or for those who havent gotten any response so far are pretty much rejected?

Yep...they're still supposed to be mailing out letters and we're supposed to receive them by April 1st, like they said. So, they're not done sending letters out yet.

Let me know if anyone else has recieved any letter from them recently. I wonder if they're sending out the batches once or week or something.

Interviewed on 2/17.
Received letter postmarked 3/10. Maybe they send letters every Thursday.