UCSF Acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

predental1984

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, seems like UCSF 2012 got int o UCSf. Congrats, how did you find out?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, seems like UCSF 2012 got int o UCSf. Congrats, how did you find out?

Via the same hacking as everyone else. (and their webtools status a month ago).

<tr bgcolor="#F1F1F1">
<td class="regulargreytext">University of California, San Francisco (UCSF)</td>
<td class="regulargreytext">CA</td>
<td class="regulargreytext">&nbsp;</td>
<td class="regulargreytext">&nbsp;</td>
<!--<td class="regulargreytext">Offer Made</td>
<td class="regulargreytext">Offer Made</td>-->

I found that minutes before it reverted back to hiding everything.

Damn, well done. I checked the source code today and it still said Under review so i guess I'm not in for this round. That is my dream school, with only 44 people getting in Dec 1st its probably not in the cards for me to get accepted this early. If somehow I get through, I'm calling every other school ASAP and withdrawing.

Members don't see this ad :)
wow. well i hope you get in because i really would be looking forward to some spots opening up at the schools i applied to.

good luck to you!

wow. well i hope you get in because i really would be looking forward to some spots opening up at the schools i applied to.

good luck to you!

Did you really apply to that many schools?

well... yes i did. i'm fortunate enough to have my parents' support (yeah i still live at home) and they said they'd pay for everything but wanted me to apply all over just in case.

well... yes i did. i'm fortunate enough to have my parents' support (yeah i still live at home) and they said they'd pay for everything but wanted me to apply all over just in case.

I actually think that was a smart thing to do if you can afford it! Your DAT is strong, but the GPA is a little below average, so why not apply all around?!!

Hey thanks! Wow I really didn't expect to be getting so much positive feedback but I really appreciate it. Thanks everyone. I hope you'll all be getting some good news soon!

Do you guys think that the last UCSF error where their status website and aadsas were updated was a mistake, or was it for real, and they just tried to cover their tracks?

Not EVERY school... but close :). I think 44 or 45. But you know as my father always tells me... he who has the gold has the power. If they say apply to all these school... well then who am I to argue?

Not EVERY school... but close :). I think 44 or 45. But you know as my father always tells me... he who has the gold has the power. If they say apply to all these school... well then who am I to argue?
hahah thats funny. Mine says 'he who has the gold makes the rules'

hahahaha. so you know exactly what i mean. that's awesome

***Official Hijacked UCSF thread***

oh yea. waiting for UCSF to re-make their offer from a few weeks ago :p I missed out on the aadsas update before they closed it

oh yea. waiting for UCSF to re-make their offer from a few weeks ago :p I missed out on the aadsas update before they closed it

yeah me too. I hope the offer from a few weeks ago still stands or I will be soooo depressed. Better they had said nothing then get our hopes up....

Damn, well done. I checked the source code today and it still said Under review so i guess I'm not in for this round. That is my dream school, with only 44 people getting in Dec 1st its probably not in the cards for me to get accepted this early. If somehow I get through, I'm calling every other school ASAP and withdrawing.

If you get accepted, you're going to get a phone call from Dr. Dorothy Perry congratulating you that you got accepted, followed by a big envelope that has your acceptance letters. Good luck to you...I got in this year despite my stats being pretty average and below average GPA, so don't lose hope! Also, I heard the class is only half-filled around this time so there is a whole lot of offers to be made still. :thumbup: Also, if you get interviewed you have a 50-50 chance of getting in, they're very selective in who they offer interviews to.