UCSF Acceptance?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

giah

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard from UCSF?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
zelda, did they call you?

this is from ucsf's facebook:

Hello Applicants - we will make 55 offers of admission today. This status will post to the AADSAS website by the end of the day, so please check your status there. Best - James Betbeze

congrats!!! phone call or email?

Judging from predents, it seems to me like they're making offers to people with REALLY high stats first. Don't know what that means for me with my lower GPAs and DATs. :(

Judging from predents, it seems to me like they're making offers to people with REALLY high stats first. Don't know what that means for me with my lower GPAs and DATs. :(

I'm in the same boat as you. When was your interview? Is your status still Received/Under Review?

I'm in the same boat as you. When was your interview? Is your status still Received/Under Review?

ya I had my interview on Oct 5th and yes, my status is STILL under review. Oh well, I told my parents and my friends. I don't care which San Fran schools I get into. They're both my #1 and I would LOVE to go to either. So hey!! I am currently a Pacific Tiger:)

ya I had my interview on Oct 5th and yes, my status is STILL under review. Oh well, I told my parents and my friends. I don't care which San Fran schools I get into. They're both my #1 and I would LOVE to go to either. So hey!! I am currently a Pacific Tiger:)

Nice, Congrats on that. UoP's a great school. Now withdraw from UCSF so i have a better chance! haha jk good luck to you.