UCSF acceptances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

btowngirl

SDN Angel
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone received an acceptance from UCSF that took more than 6 weeks for them to review post-interview? It seems like people with acceptances heard within 3-6 weeks and if it took longer than that, it was a rejection.

Members don't see this ad.

btowngirl said:
Has anyone received an acceptance from UCSF that took more than 6 weeks for them to review post-interview? It seems like people with acceptances heard within 3-6 weeks and if it took longer than that, it was a rejection.

About nine weeks here. I interviewed the first week of October and heard back mid-December.

I think to hear back within 3-6 weeks is pretty unusual...it is more likely people hear back within 6-9 weeks.

Good luck! :luck:

Tra La La said:
About nine weeks here. I interviewed the first week of October and heard back mid-December.

I think to hear back within 3-6 weeks is pretty unusual...it is more likely people hear back within 6-9 weeks.

Good luck! :luck:

I interviewed the first week of december and still haven't heard. It has been about 12 weeks now. I am expecting the worst, becuase if they wanted me, I assume they would have accepted me by now.

Members don't see this ad :)
7 weeks here. End of october to mid december. don't read too much into the timing

btowngirl said:
I interviewed the first week of december and still haven't heard. It has been about 12 weeks now. I am expecting the worst, becuase if they wanted me, I assume they would have accepted me by now.

interviewed late Oct. and accepted mid Feb. You do the math.