UCSF Anes Post Interview Feedback?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medallion

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Wondering if anyone has received feedback from UCSF after interview? Any correspondence?

I iv'd early December and only heard back from one interviewer, not PD or assistant PD (I ived with). I know they give us the zip disc with two documents about not violating communication rules. But I am still surprised by no communication from PD or program. Did I miss the mark?

Please let me know if you heard anything from them. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed around the same time. Nothing so far.

i interviewed the same time, i emailed thank yous to my interviewers and got standard, vaguely positive responses. since then nothing.

personally i wouldn't be worried by lack of communication. i have talked to numerous residents at high-end programs who emailed their current programs with no response. some programs do it out of respect for the match, others do it out of pride. it is what it is.

Members don't see this ad :)
i interviewed the same time, i emailed thank yous to my interviewers and got standard, vaguely positive responses. since then nothing.

personally i wouldn't be worried by lack of communication. i have talked to numerous residents at high-end programs who emailed their current programs with no response. some programs do it out of respect for the match, others do it out of pride. it is what it is.

Same here. Got a reply to my thank you email from the PD, but nothing after.

I interviewed at UCSF in Dec, have heard zero. I didn't send any TY notes, I don't really believe in them.