UCSF c/o 2011!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Zwigglez

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Let's get it started!

I know the letters are rolling in now. If you're joining us in the fall, congrats!

Feel free to post anything in this thread, from housing and financial aid to curriculum and program questions. I'm going to start a facebook group later tonight and I'll post the link when it's done.

I can't wait to meet everyone :)

Here's the facebook link:
http://sfsu.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2244803425&ref=mf

If it doesn't work, just search for "UCSF School of Pharmacy"

Members don't see this ad.

Let me be the first to say welcome to group you'll be proud to be a part of your whole life.

Congratulations!

Members don't see this ad :)
Glad to be a member of this group. I cant wait until fall!! :)

is UCSF sending out acceptance and rejection letters?

if i interviewed early, like the first interview date, will I get my acceptance/rejection letter early too?

Bump, now that more people are getting letters :D

i have 2 quick questions... on the website, it talked about keeping them abreast about class schedule changes. well, i am currently taking human physiology, and i was enrolled in microbiology, but i'm dropping it, since i do not need it anymore... however, on my pharmcas, i didn't put microbio as a class that i was taking. do i still need to update ucsf? and since i'm dropping the class so late, i'm going to get a "W" (my first one). would they frown upon that?

Sorry for me pre-pharm butting into your thread - but do you guys know if UCSF sends out letters in batches ? Like it seems 2-3 days ago was the first batch of letters - I wonder if the next one will be soon. I know I am being overanalytical and should be patient but I am only applying to 2 schools so for me basically UCSF is 50 % of my applications. :):):)

Let's get it started!

I know the letters are rolling in now. If you're joining us in the fall, congrats!

Feel free to post anything in this thread, from housing and financial aid to curriculum and program questions. I'm going to start a facebook group later tonight and I'll post the link when it's done.

I can't wait to meet everyone :)

Here's the facebook link:
http://sfsu.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2244803425&ref=mf

If it doesn't work, just search for "UCSF School of Pharmacy"

I will be attending an in state public school, hopefully U.F.

Who will be joining me?