UCSF c/o 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

buickdriver12

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone!

It looks like the quite a few of us have heard back from UCSF. Who else got in, who's waiting, and who's going to go? Excited to hear from future classmates!

PS I figured I'd start a chain instead of hijacking that UCSD one.
 
Hi everyone!

It looks like the quite a few of us have heard back from UCSF. Who else got in, who's waiting, and who's going to go? Excited to hear from future classmates!

PS I figured I'd start a chain instead of hijacking that UCSD one.

I was accepted on Monday! So excited 🙂