UCSF Correpondence Anyone???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharmtyrant

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was just wondering if anyone got an acceptance, rejection (after completing interviews), or waitlist for Class of 2013? I am going crazy waiting to hear back from them and I would like to know if something is on the way soon.

Thanks and good luck to everyone!
 
I was just wondering if anyone got an acceptance, rejection (after completing interviews), or waitlist for Class of 2013? I am going crazy waiting to hear back from them and I would like to know if something is on the way soon.

Thanks and good luck to everyone!

If you look at the UCSF thread, a bunch of people have already received acceptances last week. You should be receiving something from them soon. Good luck!