• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

SFPredent

10+ Year Member
May 7, 2006
San Francisco
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I just found out on Thursday that I have been accepted into the combined DDS/PhD program at UCSF!!! I am pretty excited. Anyone else considering this program?

Vader

Dark Lord of the Sith
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Jun 5, 2001
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
I just found out on Thursday that I have been accepted into the combined DDS/PhD program at UCSF!!! I am pretty excited. Anyone else considering this program?

Congrats! Welcome to UCSF! :D

About the Ads

captaintripps

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 12, 2003
connecticut
Status (Visible)
Yes, hard is an appropriate description. Hope I'm not the first to warn you about the significant difficulty of this program. Speaking as I do in the 5th year of my 8 years in the UConn program. Don't mean to intimidate you, go for it. Just a ballbuster, that's all.

SFPredent

10+ Year Member
May 7, 2006
San Francisco
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Yes, hard is an appropriate description. Hope I'm not the first to warn you about the significant difficulty of this program. Speaking as I do in the 5th year of my 8 years in the UConn program. Don't mean to intimidate you, go for it. Just a ballbuster, that's all.

Duly noted. Thanks for the warning..... :idea:

congrats! so u've decided?

I applied for the same program at UCLA so I am still waiting for their decision. But I am pretty excited about the UCSF program so that is where I am leaning towards. I hope to have my school in my sig within the next two weeks or so. :)

SFPredent

10+ Year Member
May 7, 2006
San Francisco
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
...who post about where they got in - who gives a ****? ever think about how your posts make people who didn't get in feel like ****?

-----

Accepted: your mom's mouth

WOW....you sound really mature and not at all butt-hurt for getting rejected. I think plenty of people give a **** or there would be no hits to this thread. I posted looking for others who are interested in doing a similar program. Stop wasting you time posting pointless and rude comments!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.