UCSF DDS/PhD acceptance!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SFPredent

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just found out on Thursday that I have been accepted into the combined DDS/PhD program at UCSF!!! I am pretty excited. Anyone else considering this program?

Members don't see this ad.

congrats! so u've decided?

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations. FYI, the DDS PhD program is a ballbuster.

Yes, hard is an appropriate description. Hope I'm not the first to warn you about the significant difficulty of this program. Speaking as I do in the 5th year of my 8 years in the UConn program. Don't mean to intimidate you, go for it. Just a ballbuster, that's all.

Yes, hard is an appropriate description. Hope I'm not the first to warn you about the significant difficulty of this program. Speaking as I do in the 5th year of my 8 years in the UConn program. Don't mean to intimidate you, go for it. Just a ballbuster, that's all.

Duly noted. Thanks for the warning..... :idea:

congrats! so u've decided?

I applied for the same program at UCLA so I am still waiting for their decision. But I am pretty excited about the UCSF program so that is where I am leaning towards. I hope to have my school in my sig within the next two weeks or so. :)

...who post about where they got in - who gives a ****? ever think about how your posts make people who didn't get in feel like ****?

-----

Accepted: your mom's mouth

WOW....you sound really mature and not at all butt-hurt for getting rejected. I think plenty of people give a **** or there would be no hits to this thread. I posted looking for others who are interested in doing a similar program. Stop wasting you time posting pointless and rude comments!