UCSF Dec 1st

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shanaied

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had my interview at UCSF a while back and would like to know how everyone feel about the interview. And if you guys know anyone who felt good about the interview and got rejected and vice versa?

Thank you so much. I have been so anxious. i only interviewed at UCSF and its kind of my only chance at this point. :/

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Best of luck!
It's not the end yet, you might get other chances, but hopefully, you will get in :)

Thanks. I felt good about the interview but idk if that means anything. Just wondering if anyone else felt the same way and then got rejected or accepted....

Members don't see this ad :)
that's a lofty list my friend

Reactions: 1 users
UCLA, UCSF, UOP, USC, UPENN, COLUMBIA,
I feel like California kids always do this to themselves. "If I have to leave the state, there'd better be a daaaaaaaamn good reason."

Even with strong stats, I think the mentality does more harm than good.

Reactions: 1 users
I feel like California kids always do this to themselves. "If I have to leave the state, there'd better be a daaaaaaaamn good reason."

Even with strong stats, I think the mentality does more harm than good.

i mean.. it's going to be another 4 years that i have to spend at the location and school. I would rather go where I would be happy and feel safe.

i mean.. it's going to be another 4 years that i have to spend at the location and school. I would rather go where I would be happy and feel safe.
Hey, no need to justify it to me - as you said, you're the one who has to live with the result.

However, that result can also be a year of missed income in cases like this, where applicants from a couple regions in particular would (apparently) rather take a slow bath in molten lava than study away from home for 4 years.

I hope everything works out for your sake.

Forgot to add, good luck. I'm also waiting on one school!

so no one know anyone who interviewed and got rejected even though they felt good about it?