UCSF First Year Books

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dnguyen

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Fellas,

I will attending UCSF SOD in the Fall and just wanted to buy books early to save money and get a head start. Anyone current UCSF students still know what the titles of the books were, or better yet, what they are going to be?

I am already thinking about contacting Dr. Dorothy Perry but didnt want to sound dumb.

thanks a bundle

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Fellas,

I will attending UCSF SOD in the Fall and just wanted to buy books early to save money and get a head start. Anyone current UCSF students still know what the titles of the books were, or better yet, what they are going to be?

I am already thinking about contacting Dr. Dorothy Perry but didnt want to sound dumb.

thanks a bundle

Just relax...you've got plenty of time to worry about books and getting ready for dental school. They'll let you know what you need soon enough. Enjoy the time you have now, because come fall you won't have any. The first year at UCSF is tough...prepare by taking it easy in the meantime!

Most lectures are available in PDF format and we don't use the books that much.
But Grant's Dissector and Netter Atlas of Human Anatomy are highly recommended for anatomy lab.