UCSF housing questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TEEmarie

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just filled out the housing application and I read that priority is given to people who need housing first, since classes don't start until the middle of September what are the chances of being put on the waitlist? should I be worried that I need housing relatively late? or is availability not an issue usually?

If anyone that has been through this already could help me out it would be greatly appreciated!! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys, I just filled out the housing application and I read that priority is given to people who need housing first, since classes don't start until the middle of September what are the chances of being put on the waitlist? should I be worried that I need housing relatively late? or is availability not an issue usually?

If anyone that has been through this already could help me out it would be greatly appreciated!! :)

Your chances of getting Parnassus housing is zero. Your chances of getting Mission Bay is slim to moderate. You're not competing against only UCSF students, because we rent to affiliates also. That includes UC Hastings, Golden Gate University, ...etc. The state needs money, so we fill them up as quickly as we can.

thats really depressing haha, one more thing i have to worry about! oh well i'll find something, thanks for your input!