UCSF IDP interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi I m interested in sharing accommodation at ucsf interview.any one else

Members don't see this ad.

I received the interview packet.it says the technical exam is on first day itself.is it same for u guys too

I received the interview packet.it says the technical exam is on first day itself.is it same for u guys too
Can you mention the dates when we can practise in the ucsf lab? I haven received my packet yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
Dates for practice are from 5th to 8th October after 6 pm. You will also need a temporary id for the same.

Congratulations everybody who got invitations! I have a question. I haven't receive my packege yet. So, it would be great if you guys share the information about schedule.

Are they done sending the invites?

It starts at 8.30 am on the first day. 10.30 to 1.30 pm is technical exam. 1st day will end at 1.30 pm. 2nd day will have different programs till 1.30 followed by some interviews. They will be continued on the 3rd and 4th day. On 2nd day at 11 am Mary Pham will give us our interview timings. Packet also contains tooth prep steps.

Congratulations everybody who got invitations! I have a question. I haven't receive my packege yet. So, it would be great if you guys share the information about schedule.

Please read the above

Reactions: 1 user
Hello everyone,

Will they ask only the preparations that were mentioned in the packet they sent or a different one? In the packet, they haven't mentioned anything related to the lateral incisor, but in 2014 they asked PFM on 7. Do we have to practice PFM on lateral incisors also? Please advise me guys.

Thanks in advance.

They are going to ask you to prepare 2 teeth... Those two will be out of 5 options listed in the sent packet. There is NO lateral incisor listed. Molars, canines, and a central upper incisor. Good luck )

Reactions: 1 user
Hey are u sure the dates of practice are 5 th to 8 th.
Is anybody interested in sharing accomodation or knows reasonable places in san francisco

Lucky I am, I live in the bay area.
Was looking for a hotel room recently for one of my friends and got shocked!!!! Ramada, Holiday Inn...etc... were like 400-500$ a night. SF is CRAZY expansive these days. Silicon Valley brings too much money to the area...) LOL

Do we also need to make temporary crowns during the bench exam or preps only?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey can someone share your stats please.

Hey guys who r invited for the interview could u share ur stats please

They are going to ask you to prepare 2 teeth... Those two will be out of 5 options listed in the sent packet. There is NO lateral incisor listed. Molars, canines, and a central upper incisor. Good luck )
Hi, Did they mention any bur numbers in the packet they sent u, if so can you please mention them here.

Hey guys, I trust your interviews went well. When do we hear back from them about acceptance?

Guys, any news on acceptance? Big day today

Congrats to everyone who got admission! Is there anybody who received alternate status email?

Congrats guys!! Could u please share ur stats.