JamesC

10+ Year Member
Nov 16, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Hey all,
I have an interview at UCSF coming up and I am wondering if you could recommend on a decent cheap hotel nearby? Also, did you rent a car?

Thanks
James

bee3615

10+ Year Member
Sep 8, 2008
Status (Visible)
have u tried looking into hostels??? they r usually between 25 and 50...and have reasonable service. You really don't need a car, cos u have the BART and buses....good luck!!!!!:D

About the Ads

Trench Mouth

10+ Year Member
Jun 14, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
I'll second the Carl Hotel recommendation. It is walking distance from the school and lies directly along the N-Judah Muni stop so you won't need to rent a car.

Bruinlove

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 13, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Any fan of Japanese culture can try Hotel Kabuki. It's right at the center of Japan town :thumbup:, has a nice Sake bar :thumbup::thumbup:, and is very close to great JP restaurants. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: It's not cheap, though. (4 stars) ;)

Last edited:

JamesC

10+ Year Member
Nov 16, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I'm considering staying for couple days to see the city. I just feel like it's a waste to fly all the way from Boston for 24h.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.