• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

UCSF interview

qian925

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 11, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
    Hi everyone,
    I have an interview at SF coming up but I was unable to find any interview experiences posted for the incoming class of 2005. I know that everyone is busy with their own lives but I would really really appreciate it if some of you can share your experiences with me. Unfortunately, I do not live in SF so I was unable to make the mock interviews held there. Thank you all so much in advance for all your contributions. :love:

Oneday_9

7+ Year Member
    15+ Year Member
    Nov 9, 2003
    San Francisco, CA
      qian925 said:
      Hi everyone,
      I have an interview at SF coming up but I was unable to find any interview experiences posted for the incoming class of 2005. I know that everyone is busy with their own lives but I would really really appreciate it if some of you can share your experiences with me. Unfortunately, I do not live in SF so I was unable to make the mock interviews held there. Thank you all so much in advance for all your contributions. :love:

I would try last year's experiences, they should be fairly accurate. Also if you browse down there are numerous UCSF specific interview and essay discussion threads that should come in handy.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=172619

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=94738

cangara

10+ Year Member
      5+ Year Member
      Dec 26, 2004
        Hey Lily,

Good luck and I am sure that you will be fine. Did you hear anything from USC or UOP?

Chris

qian925 said:
        Hi everyone,

tomrocks

10+ Year Member
        5+ Year Member
        Dec 19, 2004
        San Francisco, CA
          hey

i interviewed a week ago. the only advice i would give is just be sure that you know exactly why you want to do pharmacy and know why you decided pharmacy over any other field you were interested in (medicine, dentistry, in my case it was public health and economics). that was about half of my interview. most of my interview was just follow up questions to my answers so you can't really expect what they'll ask you. odd thing was that they didn't ask me anything from my application but the interviewers told me that they were really behind on time so that was probably the reason why. i don't think my interview went very well but i guess i'll find out soon enough. good luck!

tom

About the Ads
          This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
          2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
          5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
          6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          7. This thread is locked.