UCSF interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

qian925

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I have an interview at SF coming up but I was unable to find any interview experiences posted for the incoming class of 2005. I know that everyone is busy with their own lives but I would really really appreciate it if some of you can share your experiences with me. Unfortunately, I do not live in SF so I was unable to make the mock interviews held there. Thank you all so much in advance for all your contributions. :love:

Members don't see this ad.

qian925 said:
Hi everyone,
I have an interview at SF coming up but I was unable to find any interview experiences posted for the incoming class of 2005. I know that everyone is busy with their own lives but I would really really appreciate it if some of you can share your experiences with me. Unfortunately, I do not live in SF so I was unable to make the mock interviews held there. Thank you all so much in advance for all your contributions. :love:

I would try last year's experiences, they should be fairly accurate. Also if you browse down there are numerous UCSF specific interview and essay discussion threads that should come in handy.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=172619

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=94738

Hey Lily,

Good luck and I am sure that you will be fine. Did you hear anything from USC or UOP?

Chris

qian925 said:
Hi everyone,

hey

i interviewed a week ago. the only advice i would give is just be sure that you know exactly why you want to do pharmacy and know why you decided pharmacy over any other field you were interested in (medicine, dentistry, in my case it was public health and economics). that was about half of my interview. most of my interview was just follow up questions to my answers so you can't really expect what they'll ask you. odd thing was that they didn't ask me anything from my application but the interviewers told me that they were really behind on time so that was probably the reason why. i don't think my interview went very well but i guess i'll find out soon enough. good luck!

tom