UCSF Interviewees

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hurley987

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey party people,

so I recall at my UCSF interview being told that if we don't here back from them until dec. 1st then were either in or waitlisted. THey said "no news is good news" regarding to the period after our interview til first of dec.

for those that interviewed, am I correct? If so, does that mean they can't reject us if we survive until dec. 1st?

Members don't see this ad.

It depends on when you were interviewed. It took about 5 weeks for someone to receive a rejection letter after his interview.
Thus, if you were interviewed in mid October or ealier, and haven't been rejected yet,
yeah you are either IN or have been put into the pending list.

It depends on when you were interviewed. It took about 5 weeks for someone to receive a rejection letter after his interview.
Thus, if you were interviewed in mid October or ealier, and haven't been rejected yet,
yeah you are either IN or have been put into the pending list.

So UCSF has already started sending out "post-interview" rejections??

Members don't see this ad :)
Bruinlove how you know by the 5th week? cant it be sooner?

Bruinlove how you know by the 5th week? cant it be sooner?

Since the SDNer received his rejection 5 weeks after his interview, I'm just assuming that everyone else interviewed before him or with him are either IN or on the pending list if they haven't been denied yet.