UCSF interviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

iJackTeeth

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
are they still giving out interviews?

predents.com shows 70 people interviewed! that a lot, just from pre-dents

anyone going to decline their acceptance, or interview if they have one coming up?

Members don't see this ad.

anyone going to decline their acceptance, or interview if they have one coming up?

People still interview at UCSF on early January! You never know what UCSF is looking for but I have heard from my friends that they really like students with solid research background especially if you interview post December.

my friend was invited to interview late january, but it's already been a while since she was invited. i think she was invited sometime in november. something like mid-nov.

Members don't see this ad :)
People still interview at UCSF on early January! You never know what UCSF is looking for but I have heard from my friends that they really like students with solid research background especially if you interview post December.

I think you meant pre-December.

I've been tell'n you guys for years the secret to getting into UCSF.....being drop dead sexy!! :biglove:

Oh, ...also being able to do a properly performed keg-stand doesn't hurt either.

The Director of Admission called me back today to reschedule my interview (which was suppose to be on 12/15 but I got snowed in). He said there will be three more interview days: Jan 8, 26, 30. I'm probably going to withdraw my application tomorrow...

I had an interview on Monday, and James Betbeze (Director of Admissions) mentioned that there are still several interview dates in January. In general, the whole day was amazing, so if you're stressing out... DONT.

Bob McKenzie was super nice and supportive from talking to him on the phone to meeting him in person! My faculty interviewer was very very friendly.
James was just awesome.. he made sure that no one was stressing or nervous.. he provided us with tons of helpful info.. and he even gave us a list of amazing hotspots for getting our grub on (the sushi place he suggested was legit) :D

FYI, for ppl interviewing in Jan, its more than likely that your application will be compared to "pending' students who interviewed pre-Jan.