Ucsf jan 28th interviewees

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UCSDPDS

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone interview on Jan 28th at UCSF heard anything?

Members don't see this ad.

Did anyone interview on Jan 28th at UCSF heard anything?

Yes, I got a call from the Dean yesterday. I wish you and the other interviewees on that day good luck in hearing from UCSF. It was a great group of students, and I enjoyed being part of it.

Hey there,
Congrats on your acceptance. Which one were you? I am waitlisted number 4 so i am crossing my fingers. Do you know anyone else from that group got in?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey there,
Congrats on your acceptance. Which one were you? I am waitlisted number 4 so i am crossing my fingers. Do you know anyone else from that group got in?

Congrats on being waitlisted at #4! It is quite good, and I think that you will have a great chance to get in. I know that once accepted to UCSF, most students will attend there, but there always exists a few who will decline.

I do know of one other candidate from our group who got in. Although being second to last, our group was quite diverse, so I am not surprised with the results.

According to your username, I am assuming that you are from UC San Diego. I met two people from UCSD, so you must be one of them. :)
As for me, I think you have a good idea of guessing who I am. PM me if you want to know.

I was from the 28th group as well, accepted last night. Congrats on making the waitlist and being ranked 4th. I remember James mentioning that the top ten had an excellent chance of getting in. Hope to see you in the fall!

I was from the 28th group as well, accepted last night. Congrats on making the waitlist and being ranked 4th. I remember James mentioning that the top ten had an excellent chance of getting in. Hope to see you in the fall!

Yea I hope to see you all as well.

Hey, this thread will help us to inform how the waiting list is moving for the next couple of months.

What number are you?
Good luck to all of us. We are working so hard!!!!