UCSF Medical School YouTube vids

Started by El Nino
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

UCSF here I come, baby! 😱😀😎

OMG, are those girls HAWT. 😱 See, never listen to rumors. 😉

And on a more serious note, thanks for making my night! It's great to know even medical students, busy as they are, can find time to have fun.
 
UCSF here I come, baby! 😱😀😎

OMG, are those girls HAWT. 😱 See, never listen to rumors. 😉

And on a more serious note, thanks for making my night! It's great to know even medical students, busy as they are, can find time to have fun.


lol I attend this program called Medlink at UCSF (enrichment program for high schools students to learn about medical science and 1st/2nd year med students act as mentors etc.) yeah the med students at UCSF are pretty chill, everybody's really nice, unstressed and diverse it's amazing.

*They have more vids if you want to check them out on youtube
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lol I attend this program called Medlink at UCSF (enrichment program for high schools students to learn about medical science and 1st/2nd year med students act as mentors etc.) yeah the med students at UCSF are pretty chill, everybody's really nice, unstressed and diverse it's amazing.

Wow! 😀

That program sounds quite interesting! UCSF has definitely caught my eye now...I'm wondering how their schedules are set up to allow for such an unstressed environment, especially giving them enough time to mentor. Is this heaven or med school you're talking about? 😍