UCSF on AADSAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JMCougar

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
within the last 10 minutes :D

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
not yet. it just says "offer made" on aadsas!

x

Last edited:
mine still says under review..oh noes :(

I'M IN!!! I'M IN!!! Oh my god, my first acceptance!! I'm so happy

oh noes i am losing hope. anyone else under review but received a phone call?

mine still says under review too.. what u think that means xpheene? should we call?

mine still says under review too.. what u think that means xpheene? should we call?

I don't know. I just hope our aadsas isnt updated. Lets give it another hour, if nothing changes, time to call.

is this for real?

mine has not changed... I am crushed

yeah my status change earlier today to "offer made" but I have yet to receive a phone call:confused:

i called and bob said that they hasn't made a decision on my application yet. :(

Members don't see this ad :)
x

Last edited:
Got the call at 11:00 AM from Dean Featherstone

I haven't received a call yet, but if Dean Featherstone is personally making all of the phone calls, I imagine it will take awhile...

I haven't received a call yet, but if Dean Featherstone is personally making all of the phone calls, I imagine it will take awhile...

did you receive offer made on aadsas? i am under review still, maybe i should make a call if i dont hear anything after tomorrow?

I just got the call a minute ago...wow, they work hard and late.

i checked and it showed my status as "offer made." Hey xpheene I'd call when you get the chance. Bob's a nice guy and even if it didn't happen for you right now he'll be able to tell you when the committee will be meeting again. Good luck!

I still haven't gotten a phone call from UCSF, but it says "Offer Made" on AADSAS. I haven't received any emails or snail mail either. Any one else in the same boat??? Should I call them myself?

x

Last edited:
x

Last edited:
I called earlier today and Bob McKenzie said that if it your status says "Offer made" it means you're in. He also said that they sent out acceptance packages to those students yesterday that should arrive around the end of the week. I think there's just a lot of people to call so it's taking awhile... I still haven't received a call either

Just got the call around 9:30 this morning :)