UCSF or USC?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bruin432

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey !! anyone hear from UCSF or USC??

Members don't see this ad.

ucsf wont contact u until your app is complete and screened. usc sent me a receipt for my payment.

USC won't be offering status for another 2-3 weeks.

Members don't see this ad :)
ucsf wont contact u until your app is complete and screened. usc sent me a receipt for my payment.

Does UCSF wait until they get your LOEs before notifying you to complete the secondary? If so, that stinks. Their website says that they just check that you meet the minimum GPA (and maybe DAT scores), then notify all of those people to complete the secondary.

hey sl2obel2ts, how did USC notify you of the receipt? they cashed my check a while back but i still haven't heard anything:confused:

hey guys.......still havent heard from ucsf...anyone get a secondary??? I am getting worried :confused:

hey guys.......still havent heard from ucsf...anyone get a secondary??? I am getting worried :confused:

i got the ucsf secondary last thursday. i gotta finish it up asap they only gave me a deadline of 3 weeks :(!

I got UCSF's secondary last week too. They want the secondary 3 weeks from when you get the e-mail with the link.

I thought UCSF sends out its secondary to anyone who meets the minimum requirement. I don't know why I'm not getting one yet. I will call and ask the school if I don't receive it by the end of this week.

I thought UCSF sends out its secondary to anyone who meets the minimum requirement. I don't know why I'm not getting one yet. I will call and ask the school if I don't receive it by the end of this week.

They do send it out to everyone. However, they send it out in waves based on when your AADSAS application reached the school.

On a side note: If you know someone who has received it, I'd ask to take a peak at the essay topics so you can start working now on all gazillion of them. :D