UCSF Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rivers32342

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed in the second batch of the UCSF interview as an out of state student. I did not get rejected on the first day and my status still says "invited for interview". What are my chances of getting into UCSF?

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed in the second batch of the UCSF interview as an out of state student. I did not get rejected on the first day and my status still says "invited for interview". What are my chances of getting into UCSF?

Honestly, theres no way to predict anything based upon that information. Once the interview is over, its up to the dental gods.
Unfortunately, you just have to wait and hope for the best.

Good luck!

It's probably more helpful to post on the UCSF School Specific thread, but what was said there was (some people called and asked...) "no news is good news". UCSF adcom told them that if you weren't accepted that day, they sent out all their rejections on that day, too. So if you haven't heard back, you're most likely waitlisted, or there might be a chance of acceptance when the next wave goes out.

Members don't see this ad :)

Hey I actually just remembered that I talked to an adcom a couple day s ago and he said that they sent out 71 acceptances and are going from there. Come jan there will be another flux of offers. My bad, I just remembered this.