UCSF Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Fantasia

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, does anyone know when UCSF will send out the next round of acceptances or when their adcom will meet again? Do they have a tentative date for their last date of interviews?
Thanks for any info!

Members don't see this ad.

I have an interview set up for Feb. 27th. I'm guessing that has to be close to the last day for interviews. Hope this helps :)

I went to the UCSF interview in the beginning of this month and the assistant dean informed us that they meet every week. He also told us that they'll be done with the application process by March, I believe. Hope it helps!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks knj120 and soouh for your responses!!!!:D
knj120 you mentioned that you had an interview on Feb 27th...hope it went great! By any chance, did they mention anything new on when all interviewed applicants would hear a final response from the adcom?
Also, has anyone out there heard anything new from UCSF very recently.......Is the class full yet? When are we going to find out if we are rejected/accepted/waitlisted? Anything?? Last I heard, we would hear from them in March........does that mean we will hear very very soon from them???
Thank you!!

i interviewed there on 1/16/04 and was told that we should hear from them by the end of Feb or beginning of Mar. so, i think that this week maybe THE week.

good luck you all.

I'm really biting my nails in anticipation...:eek:

At the interview they said that we should expect to hear in the first or second week of March. One of the other applicants said that the class was only half full. I'm not sure about that though. Best of luck to you! Hope we all hear the good news!

So we're in the second week... anybody have any news yet?

My letter informed me that their interview process would be ending March 15, 2004.

However, when I came there to talk to the admissions advisors in person, Ms. Carmen Alonso-Hernandez (forgive me for my poor spelling) told me that interviews were ending that week (last week of February) and that their last round of acceptances would be mailed out within the next 2-3 weeks...

So if you've just recently interviewed, there's still hope!

When someone hears something (good or bad) please post it! This waiting game is killing me! Hopefully we will find before this week is over?

I got a letter yesterday saying I'm an alternate. I guess that means waitlist. They say many people in this category get accepeted later, but I'm not sure. I interviewed in january, and they just got back to me. Well, we'll see what happens.

I received a packet today with an acceptance letter to UCSF. :clap:
Good luck everybody.....I think you will be hearing about your status soon too.