UCSF secondary?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shal3

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I was wondering if ucsf sends 2ndaries to everyone?
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I believe they give them out to everyone who meats the minimum requirements. I got them but I haven't filled them out yet because I'm from New York and I have about a 0.01% chance of getting in.

I believe they give them out to everyone who meats the minimum requirements. I got them but I haven't filled them out yet because I'm from New York and I have about a 0.01% chance of getting in.

You shouldn't have wasted your money and sent the aadsas to them! :) I sent mine in already because if you don't send it in your chances are 0.00%. I like the odds of 0.01% much better than 0.00%, but that's just my perspective. Kinda like Jim Carey's character in dumb and dumber. :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
I agree. I was a fool for applying there. I am a much wiser man now :).

You shouldn't have wasted your money and sent the aadsas to them! :) I sent mine in already because if you don't send it in your chances are 0.00%. I like the odds of 0.01% much better than 0.00%, but that's just my perspective. Kinda like Jim Carey's character in dumb and dumber. :laugh:

"So you're saying there's a chance!!!!!!"

I love that line...:laugh: