UCSF/SFSU DPT Class of 2023 WAIT-LIST

Started by meeKU13
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would be interested to hear of people getting off wait lists at any schools including university of Utah as well as UCSF?
 
I would be interested to hear of people getting off wait lists at any schools including university of Utah as well as UCSF?
Yes I got accepted off 3 wait lists not the schools you mentioned but yes there is hope to get pulled off wait lists I had very little hope at first since I started applying in October and didn't start getting accepted till March! Soon as March rolled in so did the acceptances! Keep hope alive