UCSF/SFSU Inteviews

Started by rnrgrl
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

That was a long 2 days! Even longer will be the wait this week.....my heart races whenever I think about it!

Hope your interview went well!
 
Loved the campus and faculty! Definitely a great program from the looks of it! I have heard rumors of them sending out acceptances/admission notifications at the end of the week. Now for the final waiting game, good luck everyone.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got a call on Monday inviting me to the program, she said I'd get an email on Tuesday to confirm my acceptance and a request for the money to save my spot in the class.

It's Wednesday, has anyone received an email?
 
I'm glad you asked--I haven't received mine either, and I was starting to wonder if I had dreamed getting the call!
 
And 4 copies of transcripts from each school?! Why did I choose to take ONE class at each of two extra schools? Now I'm going to have 16 transcripts to send.... :smack: