UCSF/SFSU personal statements

Started by skibum2
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

skibum2

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm working on my personal statements for UCSF/SFSU and one of them asks, "Briefly describe an issue that is currently important within the Physical Therapy profession in the state of California." I don't live in California so I know about issues in the field of physical therapy, but not specific to California. I tried searching on Google but I can't seem to find anything. Any ideas of where I can look??
 
I tried that site but since I'm not a member I can't see anything about their legislation and rules etc. I found a headline that might be helpful though. Thanks =)