UCSF/SFU Research

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

warriors.physical.

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When I was looking at the website for UCSF, I noticed that research experience isn't a requirement to apply to the DPT program. However, when I went ptcas.org, I noticed there are optional questions asked about research experience in your undergrad. So, is research experience necessary to get into UCSF dpt program.
 
When I was looking at the website for UCSF, I noticed that research experience isn't a requirement to apply to the DPT program. However, when I went ptcas.org, I noticed there are optional questions asked about research experience in your undergrad. So, is research experience necessary to get into UCSF dpt program.

Research experience is preferred by UCSF. Having a strong research background would definitely help your application.