UCSF supplemental question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NSAID01

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those who have sent the supplemental app to UCSf: Have you guys received a conformation? If so? How long did it take?

I sent it via USPS certified mail and it doesn't say it was delivered. Its the second time I have sent it.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

For those who have sent the supplemental app to UCSf: Have you guys received a conformation? If so? How long did it take?

I sent it via USPS certified mail and it doesn't say it was delivered. Its the second time I have sent it.

Thanks!

When did you send yours?
I sent mine out on 9/11 via USPS from Georgia and same thing happened to me, the delivery confirmation thing did not show that it was delivered. So I waited a month and a few days ago I got an email from UCSF saying that they got my supplemental. But I was really really worried during the past month......

When did you send yours?
I sent mine out on 9/11 via USPS from Georgia and same thing happened to me, the delivery confirmation thing did not show that it was delivered. So I waited a month and a few days ago I got an email from UCSF saying that they got my supplemental. But I was really really worried during the past month......

I sent mine on Oct 02 and Oct 09.

Members don't see this ad :)

Thanks!
Yea it took about a month for me to receive actual confirmation from UCSF. I did send it by certified mail, but there was no confirmation from USPS that it was delivered.

I sent mine 9/28. USPS confirmation did not work at all for me either, but I know they cashed my check within a few days. I received confirmation from UCSF that my application was complete on 10/8.

One suggestion: pay the extra $15 or so and send it FedEx. That way you'll get a more concrete confirmation of delivery, and you'll avoid the USPS entirely.

One suggestion: pay the extra $15 or so and send it FedEx. That way you'll get a more concrete confirmation of delivery, and you'll avoid the USPS entirely.

it says to send it first class and not fedex, ups, etc.

I stand corrected. Looks like it says "by regular post," so I assume that means no FedEx.

be careful which one applies to you. You are either sending the fee with the application or separately. if you are sending it together, you can't fedex it.
http://pharmacy.ucsf.edu/pharmd/admissions/steps/2/supp/form/appfee.pdf

But I think it might apply to both since like you said they suggested regular postal service.

I called them in September asking if they accept UPS/Fedex, the guy was like "yes, we get them all the time"
I wish I knew that before I sent mine out via USPS

surprised no one has asked about the human condition essay yet :D

surprised no one has asked about the human condition essay yet :D

what does it mean by the human condition?

is it like the human physiology and its state of being etc? I have no idea I just wrote whatever comes to mind.

what did you put koercive?

what does it mean by the human condition?

is it like the human physiology and its state of being etc? I have no idea I just wrote whatever comes to mind.

what did you put koercive?

Honestly, it means whatever you want it to mean.

You just have to be able to defend your position in 1/2 a page. ;)