Ucsf/ucsd

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

faradayampere

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
UCs start to send out invites next week right? I'm so worrying .... UCSF doesn't allow you to change the date, what if it conflicts with other schools??

Good luck everyone :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

I had that happen last year. My UCSF iv was scheduled for the same day as another school. I called the other school to reschedule. I know this happened to other students as well.

shal said:
I had that happen last year. My UCSF iv was scheduled for the same day as another school. I called the other school to reschedule. I know this happened to other students as well.

Yeah, but UCSF and UCSD do coordinate their interviews together so if you receive interviews for both schools they will not conflict with one another. But I think they can reschedule your interview if you have a conflict, but I remember from somewhere that they cited an exam for one of your classes as a reason. I'm sure they could move it if it conflicts with another school's interview though. Good luck!