Mar 21, 2010
www.facebook.com
Status
Pharmacy Student
Hi! I was accepted to UCSF and UCSD and was wondering if anyone was facing a similar predicament, or had any input. I loved both schools, am originally from the Bay Area but did my undergrad in So Cal. Thanks

Jeff

Dec 22, 2009
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
UCSF! i'm biased though cause i've grown up in so-cal my whole life and i've been here at UCSD for 6 years now.

Dec 10, 2009
Status
Hi! I was accepted to UCSF and UCSD and was wondering if anyone was facing a similar predicament, or had any input. I loved both schools, am originally from the Bay Area but did my undergrad in So Cal. Thanks

Jeff
Although I am waiting to hear back from UCSF, if I were to be admitted to UCSF, it will be a touch choice for me as well!!

After talking to the associate dean @ UCSD, UCSD has one of the top rate in sending their applicants to residency/fellowships (above 60%). UCSD is H/P/F grading system so it will be helpful in alleviating the stress that you will get from pharmacy school.

Of course, UCSF is the #1 school in the country so it is a dream school for many many many pre-pharmacy candidates. UCSF probaby has a very good residency selection rate but I am not sure about the actual numbers.

SF Bayarea is great I think but SD is a great city as well. I personally do not have a car so I would choose SF over SD in terms of city life.