UCSF waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chichan

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi. Has anyone gotten off the waitlist recently? I received my updates and I wonder if I'm moving up because people are withdrawing themselves from the list or the school is actually calling more people. In the letter they said there will be a greater movement in the latter half of July... I wonder if that is true... Any thoughts anyone?

Members don't see this ad.

i'm still on the waitlist, but have moved up from high 30s to now under 10. I've also been wondering about that whole late-july-movement. All the update letters said to not expect much change in position until late July, but I've already moved up ~20 spots, and it's only early July... this must be an atypical year.

That's true. Hopefully there will be more movements later on this month! But one thing to consider is that some schools will start classes in august and some people will withdraw from the waitlist. Hey Roybears, are you reapplying just in case?

chichan said:
That's true. Hopefully there will be more movements later on this month! But one thing to consider is that some schools will start classes in august and some people will withdraw from the waitlist. Hey Roybears, are you reapplying just in case?
yes, I'm putting together my pharmcas now...