UCSF Waitlisted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wannabedmd

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just checked my AADSAS status..
UCSF status changed from under review to "Waitlisted"
Anybody else been waitlisted?
How long do I have to wait now? :(

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry to hear about that. However, keep your fingers cross..

DO you know where are you on the waitlisted?

Sorry to hear about that. However, keep your fingers cross..

DO you know where are you on the waitlisted?

actually i dont know...
am i supposed to call and ask what my number is?

Members don't see this ad :)
i called bob and asked wats up..he said we will get snail mail with our number

just wanted to add...but i think i have realized this is God choosing ucla for me...i think i was forcing myself to choose ucsf because i have been working toward it for years without any reason....my reason is telling me ucla...and now so is God....

just wanted to add...but i think i have realized this is God choosing ucla for me...i think i was forcing myself to choose ucsf because i have been working toward it for years without any reason....my reason is telling me ucla...and now so is God....

or God's testing you.

or UCSF telling you to go to UCLA

or UCSF telling you to wait a bit

My status has not changed from Under review since Novermber,, so does that mean rejection?

or God's testing you.

or UCSF telling you to go to UCLA

or UCSF telling you to wait a bit

yea im waitlisted...i dunno, can i see the answer sheet to this question?:confused::confused::confused:
lolll, yea, but im pretty adamant on going to ucla now...i am officially ready to give up the dream...i dont see any hardcore reasons not to, but that im scared to move away from home....:oops:

yea im waitlisted...i dunno, can i see the answer sheet to this question?:confused::confused::confused:
lolll, yea, but im pretty adamant on going to ucla now...i am officially ready to give up the dream...i dont see any hardcore reasons not to, but that im scared to move away from home....:oops:

When they asked you "why ucsf?" did you tell them, "because my sister goes here"?

When they asked you "why ucsf?" did you tell them, "because my sister goes here"?
lol, no..today is actually the first time iv said that out-loud even to myself..i kept denying htat was a huge reason for going...but no, there were other reasons for going-after all it was my ONLY choice for about hmm 8 years now....so its still hard to sort of weigh out the pros and cons for both schools and make the choice without any childish impulse

lol, no..today is actually the first time iv said that out-loud even to myself..i kept denying htat was a huge reason for going...but no, there were other reasons for going-after all it was my ONLY choice for about hmm 8 years now....so its still hard to sort of weigh out the pros and cons for both schools and make the choice without any childish impulse

What I meant by the question was, did you make sure they knew you're legacy?

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah. i dunno why things turned out this way, but i have a feeling it may be becasue they dont have very many grades to judge off of..only 1 year and two quarters (i am graduating at hte end of my third year) but i am happy...scared yes to move away, but relieved God made this choice for me...it was a very hard decision, possibly too hard for me.
What I meant by the question was, did you make sure they knew you're legacy?

Has anyone been called by James regarding their status on the waitlist? :D

How many ppl are admitted from the waiting list like average?

I'm a northern california kid too...with most of my friends up north as well, but I'm headed to UCLA too. You'll be fine...I'll even be your friend if you're nice to me :D

haha i look forward to meeting you :)
I'm a northern california kid too...with most of my friends up north as well, but I'm headed to UCLA too. You'll be fine...I'll even be your friend if you're nice to me :D

Fonz, KJ, this is a thread for You See Ess Eff. :)

I have been contact by april 1st saying i am on waiting list #1, what are my chances of getting into? I heard the deadline for deposit is April 15. Also anyone who decide to withdraw from UCSF please do so as early as possible, i am very concerned about my status, thanks so much for the help.:)

hmm.. i would think your chances are pretty good. several of our 2011 classmates got in from the waitlist :oops:

I know people who dual deposited and won't be going to UCSF. Just wait it out.

I have been contact by april 1st saying i am on waiting list #1, what are my chances of getting into? I heard the deadline for deposit is April 15. Also anyone who decide to withdraw from UCSF please do so as early as possible, i am very concerned about my status, thanks so much for the help.:)

I'm very happy for you. :thumbup:

Thanks for the good news and i will look forward:)