UDM Future Students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ukgirl

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those that got accepted to UDM for this cycle, I was wondering if anyone has found roommates and/or still looking for apartments.

Members don't see this ad.

Is anybody thinking of living in Windsor and commuting.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, I'll be living in Windsor still, but will be looking for some people to commute with from Canada

Nice, I was hoping to see if there is enough people to get a carpooling service from Windsor to school. Hopefully more people will be interested and then we can set something up. Whereabouts in Windsor are you looking to find a place?

Well, I already live in Windsor, so I won't be looking for a place to stay, at least for the first couple years. Look for a place around U of Windsor, close to the bridge and everything that you'd need, including a library to study at. I wouldn't suggest looking downtown for an apartment because it's out of the way and probably a lot more money than you'd be spending at a place around the university.

Well I have got a place very close to the detroit windsor tunnel. Do you know if it would be faster to cross at the tunnel first and then drive to school or drive to the ambassador bridge and then to school.

Well, in that case, I would say just cross at the tunnel because it will end up being the same time driving down to the bridge then over. Only problem with the tunnel is that there's usually a backup in the morning because of all the commuters. The bridge is usually faster because they have more booths and seperate lanes for trucks.
Bail from downtown and move out to the bridge area! 2 minute drive once you're off the bridge! haha jk, I'm sure it will work out to be the same amount of time driving