UDM tuition

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hashwi

futuredds
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi guys do you guys know how much the tuition is at UDM? i want to see how it compares with other schools. thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
LOL VERY FUNNY
i'm gonna do the same thing when my friend asks q haha

hi guys do you guys know how much the tuition is at UDM? i want to see how it compares with other schools. thanks!

About 70K per year..

Check the ADEA book. I believe it was 56k for the current D1s and was told to expect an increase of 4% a year.

Check the ADEA book. I believe it was 56k for the current D1s and was told to expect an increase of 4% a year.
if by UDM they mean Univ of Detroit Mercy, then yes, its 56k back in 2004.

Today (2012), its near 70k a year

if by UDM they mean Univ of Detroit Mercy, then yes, its 56k back in 2004.

Today (2012), its near 70k a year
I'll take your word over mine, since you're an actual student. But, are you including instruments and other stuff in that 70k. The ADEA book has it as follows: tuition $56.8k, fees $2k, books/instruments $10k (and living expenses $18k). I was just giving the bare bones tuition cost. I was told to expect to pay about mid $90k a year in total, which is quite startling.

I'll take your word over mine, since you're an actual student. But, are you including instruments and other stuff in that 70k. The ADEA book has it as follows: tuition $56.8k, fees $2k, books/instruments $10k (and living expenses $18k). I was just giving the bare bones tuition cost. I was told to expect to pay about mid $90k a year in total, which is quite startling.

well, the books / instruments are the ant on top of an elephant. Its about 68k just tuition (and I think they are increasing tuition by 1-2k each year). Last years 68k is this years 70k. And you are right, living expense is NOT part of the equation... if you want living expense, you will need an addition 25k. This is why I opt'd to live with the parents.

well, the books / instruments are the ant on top of an elephant. Its about 68k just tuition (and I think they are increasing tuition by 1-2k each year). Last years 68k is this years 70k. And you are right, living expense is NOT part of the equation... if you want living expense, you will need an addition 25k. This is why I opt'd to live with the parents.

:eek:

Thanks for clearing that up though.

ya its costing about 70k this year... on the plus side the summer term is free :p