UDM, UCLA, and UIC?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

avangusva

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone hear word from UCLA, Univ Detroit Mercy or Univ Illinois Chicago?

Members don't see this ad.

I got an email from UIC saying my AADSAS app has been recieved. That was on July 12th though. Haven't heard anything since.

Members don't see this ad :)
Question about UCLA...do they accept committee letters alone? Or do they need 3 letters including a committee letter. Their website is so nebulous about it, it just says 3 minimum. You would think a committee letter would be preferred...

Anyone??

Question about UCLA...do they accept committee letters alone? Or do they need 3 letters including a committee letter. Their website is so nebulous about it, it just says 3 minimum. You would think a committee letter would be preferred...

Anyone??

Do not matter. 3 letters or a committee package are both good. They are pretty open about letters I think.

Got an email from UIC stating they received my application and that I should send them the application fee.

What batch were you in and when did you get that email?

Nevermind-- just got that email yesterday.

I paid to UIC, but did anyone get a confirmation email after paying?

this makes me feel better, I have not heard a peep from UCLA and was starting to get worried

Anyone hear word from UCLA, Univ Detroit Mercy or Univ Illinois Chicago?

You will not hear from detroit mercy for a long time to come. Its one of those schools where they (traditionally) don't review any new applications until first year class (thats us in 2 weeks) gets roll'n.

From previous years, they don't start interviewing till mid October... the earliest you'll hear from them is near late September

It takes UCLA a while to start handing out interviews, so don't worry. I do not think they start until well into September.

Good luck everyone.