• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
  • Free admissions webinar for pre-vets! “Apply Smarter” Webinar

Dentgirl09

10+ Year Member
Sep 17, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
just got a huge packet thing in the mail....was excited bc i thought it may be an interview... its just a packet of info... :(:(:(

gah! wonder if i'll hear something soon?? at least its not a rejection!

DRHOYA

10+ Year Member
May 15, 2008
NY
Status
Pre-Dental
I also received this information folder. I have to say I was impressed, because other schools invite you for an interview before you receive this level of information about the school. I am also hoping for an interview there.

swati10

10+ Year Member
Sep 4, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
yea i got that too lol...some of it seems pointless like information about taking DAT's and all....idk...but ur right...its better than a rejection

About the Ads

MKD1960

10+ Year Member
Sep 21, 2008
Michigan
Status
Dental Student
I got the packet of info before getting the letter for an interview. Hopefully that will be coming your way soon.

About the Ads