1. SDN Mobile is now free on iTunes and on the Google Play Store. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This Wednesday we're hosting our first-ever Instagram takeover with UF College of Dentistry student, Carson. Follow @studentdoctornetwork on Instagram to get a glimpse of life as a D1, ask questions and more!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Udm

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Dentgirl09, Dec 8, 2008.

1. Dentgirl09

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    just got a huge packet thing in the mail....was excited bc i thought it may be an interview... its just a packet of info... :(:(:(

gah! wonder if i'll hear something soon?? at least its not a rejection!

2. DRHOYA

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I also received this information folder. I have to say I was impressed, because other schools invite you for an interview before you receive this level of information about the school. I am also hoping for an interview there.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. swati10

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    yea i got that too lol...some of it seems pointless like information about taking DAT's and all....idk...but ur right...its better than a rejection

4. MKD1960

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    I got the packet of info before getting the letter for an interview. Hopefully that will be coming your way soon.

5. OP
    OP
    Dentgirl09

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    :love:

6. DRHOYA

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    ^ :xf::)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...