1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

UDMercy Deposit??

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Rocky21, Apr 11, 2004.

1. Rocky21

Rocky21 Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey anyone going to University of Detroit Mercy, could kindly tell me when the deadline for the deposit in reserving your spot for this upcoming Fall 2004 semester. Thanks I would much appreciate it:)

2. mlonier

mlonier Member
    7+ Year Member

It all depends on when you were accepted. My letter said 45 days from the date of acceptance. It may be down to as little as 15 days at this point, but I'm not sure. Your best bet would be to call or email the admissions office. Congrats!!

3. Rocky21

Rocky21 Member
    7+ Year Member

Thanks mlonier:), just out of curiousity, when was your interview??

4. Thaxil

Thaxil Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Dentist
    Read over your acceptance letter again; it should state clearly the interval of time you have to make the deposit. My was 45 day from the date to the acceptance letter sent; I was accepted in mid Dec.

5. Thaxil

Thaxil Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Dentist
    Are any one of you guys familiar with the area around UDM. I want to start looking for apartment. Which areas would you suggest and which to avoid. I know there are some ugly areas nothing that I am not use to, but I prefer to avoid them at this point. Do you have any specific apartment that you like? I am moving from Cali and about 2400 miles away. Thank for any help.