UF acceptance procedure

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

huzeifa52

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys...this is probably a weird question but I will ask it anyway....for the people that got into UF, did you get a big packet with the acceptance letter or did the acceptance letter come first followed by the packet a week or two later. I am not sure how it works with UF..I already got accepted to Midwestern Arizona and they sent me the packet together with the acceptance letter....thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I got my conditional acceptance by email.. then a big white packet came in a week or two later. It stated everything in the email and included a bunch of application forms like immunization history and ethical contracts.

I got everything together at once in a big packet. Acceptance letter and all the other forms we have to turn in. I haven't heard from them since. I guess we just wait until orientation?

Members don't see this ad :)
Have you gotten CPR certified yet? I'm probably going to end up slacking on that till last minute.... not looking forwad to checking on my immunizations. I think I may need to get some more shots. :oops:

I just got done with the CPR class a couple of weeks ago. And it was for credit too. :)

I think all I need for my shots is the TB. I think that's all we need to do...at least I hope so.

Check on your immunizations now. Some of them are series of shots, and you might not have enough time to complete the series if you wait.

tennismn said:
Check on your immunizations now. Some of them are series of shots, and you might not have enough time to complete the series if you wait.

Where do you go to check on your immunization shots?? the school records??...i dont remember the doctor i went to to get the shots.

I don't know about UF, but I just got 2 shots in the arm to complete my immunizations for Nova... a tetanus shot & a hepatitis shot (first of three)... OUCH!! :(

I had my immunization records at work... I think I got all of my shots again 3 years ago when I started working there b/c I didn't know where my records were either.

pharmv said:
Where do you go to check on your immunization shots?? the school records??...i dont remember the doctor i went to to get the shots.

ethyl said:
Have you gotten CPR certified yet? I'm probably going to end up slacking on that till last minute.... not looking forwad to checking on my immunizations. I think I may need to get some more shots. :oops:

I just got accepted to the St Pete campus....do you guys know anything about it?....is it a nice place...heard its boring over there....I still need to do the CPR thing and the immunizations....and ive got finals this week...yikes....

There's some St. Pete posters here. :)

I'll have to get my new shots and CPR cert after finals too. :( Too bad I can't get CPR certified online. :oops:

Save your vaccination records. Make copies. You have to get titers for them again when you go out on rotations and show proof of vaccinations. Also, lots of people (including me) had to redo the Hep B series before rotations. Don't recertify your CPR after this year. UF will give you a free class before you go out on rotations. They don't tell you that up front.