-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UF AEGD Program 2016
Started by Dentist1988
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I called them today and they said interview invitation is on rolling basis....comitte review apolication and if they like then they call for iv.....thats y i wanted to know if anyone got or not but it looks like they havent started yet
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do u know how many applications they have this year?
CongradulationHi guys,
I got an invite from Hialeah aged today.Does anyone knows what to expect in their bench test.
Can you share your state
And the interview date
Thanks
When is ur application completion date? Congrats for interviewHi guys,
I got an invite from Hialeah aged today.Does anyone knows what to expect in their bench test.
Congrats!Application completion date Sept 10. Interview on Nov 4
Can u sha
can u share ur stats plz? Are u florida resident?Application completion date Sept 10. Interview on Nov 4
Did anyone else receive invitation from UF?
Last edited:
..
Did u receive one?Did anyone else received invitation from UF?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes I received it today.Did u receive one?
When is ur competion date?Yes I received it today.
..
Last edited:
..
Last edited:
Mine is sep 10 but i disnt get anytging....are they done with sending ivs?when is yours?
Mine is sep 10 but i disnt get anytging....are they done with sending ivs?
..
Last edited:
I haven't received an invitation to interview (or a yes/no answer at ALL). I sent in my complete application on late September. I don't have my green card yet but my interview is the week AFTER the AEGD Interviews. They said they would consider the letter from my attorney stating the date of my interview. Has anybody received a definitive NO?
Hi Dear,Hi guys,
I got an invite from Hialeah aegd today.Does anyone knows what to expect in their bench test.
Do you have any idea what they askin their bench test?
Can you please help. I really appreciate it.
Thank you!
Hi Dear, do you have any idea what they ask inBench Test?I called them today and they said interview invitation is on rolling basis....comitte review apolication and if they like then they call for iv.....thats y i wanted to know if anyone got or not but it looks like they havent started yet
Please can you help.
Thank you!
Hi dear,I'm still waiting. Do you know if they have started sending invites yet?
Do you have any idea what they ask in bench test?
Thank uou!
Hi Dear,Dose any one know when they 'll start sending interviews last year ?
Do you have any ideawhat they ask in Bench Test. Can uou help please
Thank you!