UF and Nova

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Vixid

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My Plan as of now: Submit my application within the next few days without sending DAT scores or LOR. I am taking the DAT in august, and I was going to Update it then. I was going to send my LOR's in at the end of summer as well.

Problem: I am applying to UF and Nova. I read in the AADSAS application instruction PDF that UF and Nova want my DAT scores at "the same time you send your addsas materials."

Question: Does this mean that I can't E-Submit my appication until my DAT's are in ?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

doubt it. they probably prefer it, but they are not going to toss your application if your DAT scores aren't there at the same time.

Either way, dental schools don't evaluate you until they receive ALL of your stuff (i.e. AADSAS app, DAT scores, and LORs). Thing is, AADSAS takes anywhere from 4-8 weeks to get your stuff out after you submit it. So, at the very least try to submit your application a few weeks before you take the DAT so all your application arrives prior to your DAT scores.

Hope this helps, as I'm in the same situation... plan on submitting my AADSAS app sometime this week, have my transcripts sent, all my LOR forms are out. I'm taking the DAT on June 30th. My application will reach schools in July around the same time as my DAT scores. Then i can sit back and wait for my interviews to roll in :)

We, NSU will not review your application until it is complete, which means your DAT scores are in. Also be sure to ask for a supplemental application from us. If you don't, then your application will not be complete even with your DAT scores. Good luck.