UF Applicants.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

emilyann127

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has applied to UF and what your GPA( overall and pre-reqs), GRE, number of hours completed, and if you were accepted or denied. I'm a senior at FIU but originally attended UF, but I have to leave for family reasons. It's been my dream to attend grad school there. I love the Gators so I want to realistically figure out what my chances are. Thank you so much!

Members don't see this ad.

EmilyAnn:

Pre-Req GPA: 3.7
Overall: 3.7
GRE: 570 Verbal. 480 Quan. 4.6 Writing
Volunteer Hours (300, three different settings, 150+ acute care)
Four LORs

Haven't heard from them but I'd love to go to UF.

Kevin

Undergrad school: Carnegie Mellon University
Undergrad degree: BS Chemistry, BS psychology
Pre-req: 3.6
Overall: 3.8
GRE: 550 verbal 770 math 5.5 writing
Volunteer hours: 115ish (peds, geriatrics, outpatient ortho, neuro), one experience was abroad

I was accepted a while ago but I turned it down. Hope this helps!

Members don't see this ad :)
Undergrad Major: Exercise Science
Overall GPA:3.31
Pre-Req GPA: 3.4 - 3.58 (depending on school)

Grad Major: Kinesiology
GPA: 3.74
GRE: 1190; V 540, Q 650, W 4.5

Applied: Concordia, Mayo, MGH, Montana, RMUoHP, Texas St, UF, UNC, UW-La Crosse, UW-Milwaukee, UW-Madison.
Acceptances: UW - Madion, UW - La Crosse, UW - Milwaukee, UF
Rejections: None
Interviews: Mayo (declined), TX St (declined), Nova (declined), UNC (decline), MGH (declined), Concordia (declined), RMUoHP (declined).

Attending: UW - Madison

I was accepted to UF on 1/31, but I declined the offer for an in-state school. Good luck!

Thank you for everyone that replied. I really appreciate it. UF is my dream school so just knowing where my numbers stands helps a lot!