UF Application Review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hajucatIF

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I received a rejection from UF on Thursday. Has anyone taken them up on the application review? Just curious if it has helped anyone in the past. I am a first time applicant, with really awesome recommendations from several UF vets with diverse experience and a strong GPA. This letter sure came as let down! Hopefully someone else has some good insight for me. Feel free to IM me as well! Thanks all.

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry about the rejection-don't worry, I got one, too!
This is an email I recieved when I asked about scheduling a review:

It has been decided by our office that all application interviews will be conducted after the application process has been completed. I will be contacting applicants the last week of March or the first of April to schedule appointments to review applications that were not selected for interviews. These interviews can be in-person, over the phone or by e-mail.​
I appreciate your patience,​
Terri Weldon, Pre-Vet Advising

I have only done a review with washington so far of the school I have been rejected from, and though there were no huge surprises it was VERY helpful in coming up with a strategy for next year and how to better market myself and what would be the most effective way to improve my app. I highly suggest doing this with all of your schools!