UF application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gators14

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
people who took the Jan PCAT....did anyone check with UF to see if their application was complete? or did they email you saying the application was complete with the new jan pcat's?

Members don't see this ad.

I applied to UF COP back in October and I never received an email stating that my application was complete nor a request for an interview. :( (But that could possibly be because my stats aren't that great, 3.17 pharmcas gpa, 87 pcat.) So now I'm just waiting like you are. :oops:

Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
rosiered- are u an instate student...also they only take the GPA from their science classes nothing eles...so the pharmcas GPA is useless......u got a really good PCAT score....with good work experience and LOR i am sure u can get in...

i still haven't heard anything from UF either..i have a 3.8 cummulative GPA, 85 PCAT..used to be a FL resident but moved to GA in October...not sure if the residency thing has messed up my application at all (especially with UGA). Also, I dont have any work experience in a Pharmacy, which I am sure hurts me a lot....

when did u apply shrubh....they have a intervie on the main capus on march 9 and april 20.....march 9 interviews have already been mailed out.....the last interview date is april 20...whcih i am guessing should be mailed out at the end of march

I applied through pharmcas by december 10th..because that was purdue's deadline. I think I submitted UF's regular application around then too. However, I procrastinated with the supplemental forms (campus ranking, personal profile) and didn't turn them in until right after Christmas break. Perhaps that was a little foolish of me hehe.

I knew that all the March 9th interview requests had already been mailed out a while ago..and I am actually glad I didn't get one because I have to be at a memorial service for a close friend on the 10th in South Florida. Perhaps I will end up getting an invite to the April date..who knows...it just seems kinda late to me.

The interviews at the St Pete campus are March 9th, April 13th and May 3rd (alternate date). They are interviewing about 70 students. They accept approximately 50.