UF college of pharmacy class of 2027

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futurepharmg

Reaction score
Heys I started this thread so that anyone that has interviewed at UF college of pharmacy can provide a feedback on when they got their decision.

I interviewed 02/12/2022 and I have not heard back from them. I am getting nervous.

Members don't see this ad.

Surprising given anyone is getting in and pharmacy being a joke these days. They’re a top school so maybe they’re playing hard to get to create the illusion there is demand, it wouldn’t be the first school doing that. People with 2.0s are getting in so i wouldn’t stress it, just wait it out, previous years they were accepting students til June (some even few days before classes began, i.e. desperate).

With such a horrid outlook, extreme amount of alternatives with higher incomes and little/no debt and poor work conditions, i would be more concerned about going to Pharmacy school, even if they do accept you. 45-50/hr (75-80k/yr) for 100-200k debt and 4-6 years of school from where you’re at is a massive opportunity cost (one most students don’t realize til they graduate), but to each they’re own.

Reactions: 1 user
Surprising given anyone is getting in and pharmacy being a joke these days. They’re a top school so maybe they’re playing hard to get to create the illusion there is demand, it wouldn’t be the first school doing that. People with 2.0s are getting in so i wouldn’t stress it, just wait it out, previous years they were accepting students til June (some even few days before classes began, i.e. desperate).

With such a horrid outlook, extreme amount of alternatives with higher incomes and little/no debt and poor work conditions, i would be more concerned about going to Pharmacy school, even if they do accept you. 45-50/hr (75-80k/yr) for 100-200k debt and 4-6 years of school from where you’re at is a massive opportunity cost (one most students don’t realize til they graduate), but to each they’re own.
true - but florida is actually a decent program, although if it was one of the many diploma mill college I would be shocked. Although I could easily be wrong, but didn't UF shrink their class size a few years ago due to lack of quality applicants?