May 6, 2014
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Status
Pre-Dental
So I submitted my supplemental application and fee for UF but I am confused about the course worksheet. Is that part of my supplemental application or is it a separate thing. Does not submitting it mean my supplemental application is not complete? Also, isn't it exactly the same thing we did for our AADSAS coursework section? Thank you guys!

Kittenz

Class of 19'
5+ Year Member
Mar 30, 2014
Status
Dental Student
It's a part of the supplemental application. Your entire application is not complete until everything is turned in, that includes the course worksheet by UF. They ask for it because if they invite you to an interview, it makes them easy to give you a handout of your progress towards completing the pre-reqs and helps them eliminate those that won't be attaining the pre-reqs in time.

Last edited:
May 6, 2014
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Status
Pre-Dental
It's a part of the supplemental application. You're entire application is not complete until everything is turned in, that includes the course worksheet by UF. They ask for it because if they invite you to an interview, it makes them easy to give you a handout of your progress towards completing the pre-reqs and helps them eliminate those that won't be attaining the pre-reqs in time.
Okay thanks for your response! Do you know where I place classes such as calculus and history? I can't find the uncategorized tab?

About the Ads

DetermineDent

2+ Year Member
Mar 5, 2015
Status
Pre-Dental
Okay thanks for your response! Do you know where I place classes such as calculus and history? I can't find the uncategorized tab?
Those aren't part of their prerequisites

Jan 1, 2015
Status
Pre-Dental
just to clarify, we are only submitting the prereq. courses and not our full list of taken courses?

About the Ads