UF Distance Sites

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jvillepharmd

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Approximately, how many people are interviewed at the Distance sites like Jax, Orlando, and St. Pete?

I know that they accept 50-60 students each year.

Members don't see this ad.

Approximately, how many people are interviewed at the Distance sites like Jax, Orlando, and St. Pete?

I know that they accept 50-60 students each year.

I think I read that we are interviewing about 80 students at St. Pete and will accept around 50. Not everyone with an interview gets accepted, but not everyone will choose to go to UF if they get in. So, they need to interview more people than they have seats for. If you got offered an interview, there's a good chance you will be accepted.

What if u r part of the first group to be interviewed at that campus? Does it increase ur chances of being accepted or is it just the "luck of the draw" if ur part of the first group to be interviewed?

I say this because I am going to an interview Mar. 30th at UF Jax campus and I feel kinda weird about it:confused:

Weird because I have not so stellar stats yet they want to put me in my first choice campus. PCAT 75, Science GPA 3.7

Members don't see this ad :)
you'll be okay...i heard this is just a formality...they accepting 300/350 for all 4 campuses...so don't sweat about it so much...i'll be at the interview next friday too...

Hey baby, was this ur first choice campus?

yes it is...my hometown is jax so it'll be a great to stay at home and save money!!