Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

UF Distance Sites

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by jvillepharmd, Mar 22, 2007.

1. jvillepharmd

Approximately, how many people are interviewed at the Distance sites like Jax, Orlando, and St. Pete?

I know that they accept 50-60 students each year.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. dgroulx

dgroulx Night Pharmacist

Pharmacist
    I think I read that we are interviewing about 80 students at St. Pete and will accept around 50. Not everyone with an interview gets accepted, but not everyone will choose to go to UF if they get in. So, they need to interview more people than they have seats for. If you got offered an interview, there's a good chance you will be accepted.

4. jvillepharmd

What if u r part of the first group to be interviewed at that campus? Does it increase ur chances of being accepted or is it just the "luck of the draw" if ur part of the first group to be interviewed?

I say this because I am going to an interview Mar. 30th at UF Jax campus and I feel kinda weird about it:confused:

Weird because I have not so stellar stats yet they want to put me in my first choice campus. PCAT 75, Science GPA 3.7

5. babyvi3thonnie

Non-Student
    you'll be okay...i heard this is just a formality...they accepting 300/350 for all 4 campuses...so don't sweat about it so much...i'll be at the interview next friday too...

6. jvillepharmd

Hey baby, was this ur first choice campus?

7. GreenMonster

GreenMonster Junior Member

:laugh:

8. babyvi3thonnie

Non-Student
    yes it is...my hometown is jax so it'll be a great to stay at home and save money!!