UF DVM appl. site

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fadingstars

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else having problems with the UF DVM application website. I am trying to go there to do my supplemental application and I am getting the error message that I am forbidden to view that site. I emailed the webmaster and haven't gotten a response and tried to view it from a different location/computer and still nothing. I really want to get started working on it and am getting annoyed. Anyone else having problems or are able to view the site???

Members don't see this ad.

Im having the same problem!

Members don't see this ad :)
I already sent mine in 3 weeks ago, but when I went in today to check my "list" of things that they have recieved, it was down. I think I saved the supplemntal app. on my computer. Send me your email pm and I'll attach it for you of I have it.

that would be awesome if I you had the supplemental stuff, I would love to work on it and the webmaster is no help at all! my email is [email protected]

It's all in the avatar, I am sure. There were two attachements. Let me know if you didn't get them.

Wait!! I'm helping my competition! :eek:

It's all good!! ;)

Thank You Super Squirrel!

I'm back on the site. However, I have a question...how are we supposed to type in a pdf file? It says to type in the space provided, but its a pdf. I'm confused.

I typed it up in MS word, printed it, made sure it fit. Trimmed the paper, and then xeroxed it on their form, then signed it.

Thats a good idea. I thought that just taping it on might look a little tacky. Why can't they just give a word or character limit like every other school? Oh well - now I also have to find a 2"x2" picture of myself:p

And I wouldn't just throw any old picture on the application. They take those pics of the ones that get in and compile them. They will then hand them out to all the incoming freshman and teachers so they can learn all the faces. And believe me, the teachers do study them.