UF Fall 09 Interview Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PaulCPhT

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm applying to UF for Fall 2010, and wanted to know what the interviewers asked you all. If you could just post all the questions you can remember, it would be greatly appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there, sorry I couldn't help myself and had to talk to someone who was also applying to UF for the Fall of 2010 :oops: I'm in the Tampa Bay area, in my second semester of college/pre-reqs and I'm just wondering a few things: how long did it take you to do your pre-reqs (some think it's crazy that I'm trying to attempt them in two years)? Have you taken the PCAT yet, and how are you studying for it? I'm thinking of buying the Dr. Collins study guide...
Thanks for your time, and I'd love to see the responses to your question about the interview too! Go Gators <3

I'm applying to UF for Fall 2010, and wanted to know what the interviewers asked you all. If you could just post all the questions you can remember, it would be greatly appreciated!

I wouldn't worry too much about specific questions.. Just be prepared to answer typical interview questions (Tell us about a time that you ....). It's really not something that you need to spend a long time preparing for. Just be confident and use the questions as a way to open up about yourself and what you have learned and accomplished.

Hi there, sorry I couldn't help myself and had to talk to someone who was also applying to UF for the Fall of 2010 :oops: I'm in the Tampa Bay area, in my second semester of college/pre-reqs and I'm just wondering a few things: how long did it take you to do your pre-reqs (some think it's crazy that I'm trying to attempt them in two years)? Have you taken the PCAT yet, and how are you studying for it? I'm thinking of buying the Dr. Collins study guide...
Thanks for your time, and I'd love to see the responses to your question about the interview too! Go Gators <3

I'm not a 2010 applicant (I'm 09), but it took me 3 years. It only took me that long because I was a little disorganized in the beginning. (You know how freshman year is). I studied for the PCAT using the big Kaplan book, and I think that really helped. I've never heard of this Dr. Collins study guide.

Everyone signed a sheet saying they wouldnt disclose any part of the interview...so dont expect any specifics.

Last edited: