SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

UF first years- looking for a place?

Discussion in 'Pre-Veterinary' started by jcoll, Apr 9, 2007.

1. jcoll

jcoll

Apr 9, 2007
    Anyone who got in to UF looking for housing? I'm an outta stater looking at some sweet properties to rent near the UF vetschool but I'm needin me some vet/grad students to rent with me- roomates if you will- I've estimated that i need about 2 of them (1.5---2.5). sweet house, hardwood flo's, 3 bedroom, 2 bath, fenced in back yard - you better believe my dog's coming. 400 bucks a month.. month by month lease... Floridians or out of staters alike. male/female - as long as your wallet supports your share and there are two of you. Lets rent a house and just straight up vet school learnin, dog wrestlin, weeklong studyin, friday night shmoozing, testicle removin', uterus yankin', eye-popping fun. I would say only fun people allowed but that would be discriminatory to un-fun people. So someone- anyone... you interested?

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. gemini55

gemini55 2+ Year Member

Feb 25, 2007
    Inappropriate.

4. ri23

ri23 OSU CVM Class of 2011 7+ Year Member

Nov 28, 2006
    haha :laugh:

5. msmrtrthnyllb

msmrtrthnyllb 2+ Year Member

Feb 19, 2007
    Gainesville, Florida
    That's exactly what I'm saying. Kinda glad I got rejected now.

6. m8511

m8511

Apr 4, 2007
    wow dudes, chill out! I thought it was funny. jcoll, I'm most likely looking for a roomate (or two). let's do some inappropriate talkin

7. AuburnPreVet

AuburnPreVet AU CVM Class of 2011 5+ Year Member

Nov 10, 2004
    Podunk
    "wow dudes, chill out!"

Agreed. There's something to be said for not being SO uptight.

8. ri23

ri23 OSU CVM Class of 2011 7+ Year Member

Nov 28, 2006
    I don't think that those that commented are uptight. My comment was made about how the post was written; not the content.

To the OP: next time only post a question once, otherwise the threads will get shutdown.

9. philomycus

philomycus The Tree Rat 7+ Year Member

Aug 21, 2006
    In an oak tree...
    And I got rejected??

Maybe I'm seeing why that may be a good thing.

10. jcoll

jcoll

Apr 9, 2007
    I'm sorry if people misunderstood my post. I assure you all i'm not trying to piss on anyones parade, if thats what the comments were all about. It was a serious question with a goofball motif. I just really wanna find some UF vet school kids to rent a house with me and get a dog and have a good four years. thats all... just some fun.. with some vet students... and a house... and maybe a fireplace, with some chestnuts roasting on it... and an international cheese board.... that automatically orders more international cheese when its running low.... and maybe a wife and kids.... and a future... and divine inspiration and a peacefull death... with loved ones at my funeral.. saying nice things about me.... and they won't just say... he was a good vet... they'll say... he was a good human being... thats all i'm tryna say... thats all...

11. Pennymare

Pennymare Ohio State Class of 2011 2+ Year Member

Jan 21, 2007
    Pennsylvania
    You know, we're going to need all the laughs we can get in vet school. If that roomie ad offends......well, just relax, ok?

Jcoll is a sweetheart and an awesome guy to work and hang out around. We go to school together, but unfortunately, I'm not going to FL. So everyone going to FL and actually looking for roomies, send him a PM. You could not ask for a more laidback guy who will be your bud and never get in your face.

Jesse, glad to see you on SDN!!!! :)

12. m8511

m8511

Apr 4, 2007
    WORD

13. m8511

m8511

Apr 4, 2007
    oof! this seems a bit harsh.

philo, i'm from jax too. where did you go to high school? i went to bishop kenny. go jags!